Dragaera

Sethra Lavode vs. Enchantress of Dzur Mountain

Thu Aug 15 10:27:53 PDT 2002

 Steven Brust wrote:
At 03:53 PM 8/14/2002 -0700, Chris Olson - SunPS wrote:
> > I was one of the first on this list. If anyone deserves a free gift,
> > it's me :-)
>
>Oh, yeah?!? Well...uh... I make sacrificial offerings of
>small, furry animals to Brust during full moons!!

Is *that* where those damned things are coming from? Cut it out. I can't
get rid of 'em. Now, if you were to offer cute little Asian girls who want
to be chained up and beaten, we could talk....

There is so much that is wrong with the above statements.

I don't know where to begin.

So very, very wrong!

Rob