Dragaera

A bit of self-promotion...

Thu Aug 15 13:17:45 PDT 2002

In case anyone hadn't read it, when _Issola_ was first released last year,
it was reviewed by the magazine that I work for.  So if anyone hasn't read
it, or would like to check out the site in general, the review is at
http://www.strangehorizons.com/2001/20011008/issola.shtml

Strange Horizons is a free non-profit e-zine that works at promoting good
speculative fiction, usually focusing on the lesser known or less popular
authors (although not always).  Usually the authors who we feel could
benefit from our help and more publicity.  *g* Or ones that we just feel
are really good :)  And we got nominated for this year's Hugos, so keep
your fingers crossed for us!

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com