Dragaera

A bit of self-promotion...

Thu Aug 15 13:38:46 PDT 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Chris Turkel wrote:
> Your review of Issola was interesting and it even managed to encapsulate
> some of my feelings toward the book, though you don't seem to decide
> whether you like it or not. I liked it, despite it's relatively light
> tone with Serious Matters. But that's Vlad, after all.

There are several different people writing reviews for our site, so the
voice of the review can change from week to week, but I believe I have
heard that some of our reviewers prefer NOT to express an opinion, rather
they provide the key points they see and allow people to make their own
judgements.

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com