Dragaera

OT: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...)

Fri Aug 16 06:43:07 PDT 2002

Hhhmmm, to Stacy:  Steve is NOT a stagnant person, either in language or in action.  TRUST me on this one.  <laughs>

As for the rest, if Steve EVER gets as snobbish as the French about language, I'll let all of you know and we can gather together in an effort to talk him out of such ideas.  Perhaps over an open fire?  <chuckles and winks>

To my love: mon cher, mon illuminate, mon amour, you say what you mean and mean what you say.  I'll race you to learn Hungarian.  <smiles>

With humor and love,

Caliann Graves

ICQ 43242946

*Owned and Operated in Heart by the Grand Poohbah Cheese of the Universe*

"Offense theives. -- they take it when it isn't offered." --Tom Digby