Dragaera

Swords, and a tolerable acquintance with their length

Fri Aug 16 13:34:53 PDT 2002

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Joshua Kronengold wrote:
> Matt Jennings writes:
> >I actually only typed it that way because I had seen it from another poster.
> >When I saw the earlier correction, I realized my mistake.
>
> Probably my fault -- I'm pretty attrocious, and remember thinking as I
> was typing "is that how it's spelled, not sure, guess it will
> work". :)

Well, I recall who it was, but no need to point fingers.  If it had
happened once, I would have assumed typo, but twice in the same
eMail...especially on a list "dedicated" to certain authors/works.  I've
given misinformation before and just wished someone had corrected me
before I made an arse of myself, so I try and politely correct spelling (a
hell of a lot more than I do grammar), just in case.

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com