Dragaera

Evolving language

magical truthsaying bastard roney! rone at ennui.org
Sat Aug 17 12:56:11 PDT 2002

Caliann the Elf writes:
  As for Shakespear, I adore Shakespear, but the language has changed
  in many ways since then.  I am sure thee knowest of what I speak,
  forsooth.

I have no joke here, i just like saying, "Thou look'st passing fair,
milady, excepst thou manglest the Queen's good English and your tits
are hanging out."

rone
--
{Reagan's} presidency always reminded me of a remark made by a woman to
Heywood Broun following Secretariat's victory in the Triple Crown.  After the