Dragaera

OT: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...)

Penney, Sean seanp at ea.com
Thu Aug 22 15:53:24 PDT 2002

Penney, sean wrote: This is true in Canada, where....Should be good for a
few
flames.

Randi Wrote:
>I have never seen anyone flamed on this list. Believe me- there are some
>knock down, drag outs, but no one gets derided or flamed. I don't think
I've
>written more than two comments that have gotton a general agreement, but
this
>list is fun and the discussions stimulating. Half the fun is the
>disagreement. Say what you want, we are listening, we may not agree, and
>reply in kind, but you won't ever be belittled.

>John Barbato

Thanks Randi (or John?).  I've only been on the list a short while, but that
does seem to be the case.  It's a really good group, though I think we may
tend to get a bit prickly on the details at times, and so sometimes forget
the main point.  But I suppose that's also why it's fun.