Dragaera

OT: Subjectivity vs. Objectivity (was: bois...)

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Thu Aug 22 16:07:42 PDT 2002

> Chris.olson wrote :This could be argued...
>
> Why did i know you would disagree with me (grin)? Yeah, it could but ...oh
> all right, go ahead and argue it, thats what the list is for.(rubs hands
> toghther)

Well, see... The reason I *didn't* argue it,
was that it would probably bring up stuff that
we shouldn't get into.

However, I'll toss out an older one.  The word "Communist"
Nowadays, not as much of a problem, but a few years ago?
(sorry, I'm speaking relative here.  EVERYTHING is a few
years ago, relatively speaking...:)

And I wasn't picking on you!!  Was not, was not!!!

Uh... I just like arguing.  Ranting, too, but that's usualy
just to myself, unless someone is unfortunate or unlucky
enough to actualy listen to me...(Shiver at the thought!!:)

Chris

"You will be required to do wrong no matter where you go.
It is the basic condition of life, to be required to
violate your own identity. At some time, every creature
which lives must do so. It is the ultimate shadow,
the defeat of creation; this is the curse at work,
the curse that feeds on all life. Everywhere in the universe."

- "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" - Philip K. Dick