Dragaera

Cawti

Penney, Sean seanp at ea.com
Mon Aug 26 14:07:29 PDT 2002

Robert Wood said:

>It would be really cool to read a Cawti novel dealing with how she handles
>Vlad's turf.  It wouldn't even have to be one of the Vlad books.  Anyone
>who marries Vlad has to be a dynamic character.

It would also be interesting to see some of the events we are already
familiar with through Cawti's eyes - such as her time as the Dagger of the
Jhereg, leading up to meeting/killing Vlad and helping him nail the fellow
who holed up in Morrolan's castle (can't remember the name), and then her
time with Kelly and his band of social agitators, etc etc, touching base
with Vlad while he is in the middle of the adventures we have already read -
sort of like the Alexandrian Quartet -
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140153179/ref=ase_categoricalgeome/1
02-6863620-7076916 - which details the same story from 4 perspectives.