Dragaera

Dragons

Starshadw at aol.com Starshadw at aol.com
Wed Aug 28 20:02:08 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/28/2002 8:34:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
nytemuse at auros.org writes:

> Also, this brings up another question; how does a line get named?  I mean,
> I know Dragon lines come from an ancestor (e'Kieron, e'Drien, e'Terics,
> e'Lanya, etc) but I recall reading of someone in TPG, not a main
> character, who used to be an e'Kieron and then somehow a new line started
> with them as the "ancestor".  Possibly Lanya?

That was Barritt you're thinking of, I believe.  After his "death," a new
line, e'Barritt, came into being.  The naming of a family line seems to be
only a Dragon trait - I can't recall any other House doing so?  Does anyone
else?

Stacy