Dragaera

Dragons

Thu Aug 29 11:11:54 PDT 2002

Mark wrote:

> Marish'Chala, the eponym of the e'Marish'Chala line of the Dragon to
> which Kathana e'Marish'Chala belongs, was called Marishori Cvorunn
> Chalionara. [TPG126]
> 	<<<
>
> Wasn't Marishori (etc.) female?

Mmm.  I wondered about that when I reread that section of your site.  The
name has a female "flavor"* to it in my mind, but I haven't read TPG lately.
I'm hoping to finish my reread of Vlad books and then the Khaavren histories
by the time Paths comes out in November.  I only got as far as the beginning
of Phoenix on my vacation last week.  Too many hours wiled away playing
cards. :)

Casey

* Flavor was the best fit I could come up with to describe the indistinct
memory - hard to describe in words and difficult to nail down, but
recognizable nonetheless.