Dragaera

Desperately Seeking Discussion

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Fri Sep 20 08:08:01 PDT 2002

Hee.  If Morrolan got thrown into "Survivor" he would kill them all.
Honorably, of course.  If Sethra got thrown into "Enterprise" she'd very
carefully, following all the rules, change the timeline to eliminate the
Suliban while Aliera would throw caution to the wind and let someone
like Lor go free.

How about this: What House would each of the original Star Trek crew be
in?  I see Spock as a Lyorn.

Rachel