Dragaera

Book of Athyra

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 20 12:54:52 PDT 2002

~Sebastian,

Look at places like Bibliofind.com (ack!  I just
looked and they've joined with Amazon!  Is nothing
sacred?!?)

or:  abelibrary.com / abebooks.com

Did a quick search for Athyra on the latter and
found nine matches! :)

These and just calling around are how I found
Phoenix, Athyra, and a couple of other out-of-
print Brust books (including the "Choose-your-own-
adventure" one...:)

And wherever possible, shop at an independent!! <grin>

Chris