Dragaera

Houses of the Cast ...

FelixEisen at aol.com FelixEisen at aol.com
Fri Sep 20 20:49:35 PDT 2002

Vir?  Vir isn't Teckla, he's a young Issola.  Fawningly polite, but he -does-
have his sharp edge.  It's just very well hidden, and rarely comes out.

As for Star Trek ...

Kirk is a Dragon.  He's polite, he has a firm will, but if you screw him
over, god help you and whomever gets in his way.  He also goes into
situations wondering what he should do, not what the right thing to do -is-.

Spock is a Hawk.  He sees everything, analyzes everything, but doesn't always
-tell- you everything.

Scotty ... might be a Vallista.  Vallista seem to be really caught up in the
rules, though, and Scotty broke the rules as frequently and as firmly as he
had to.  I'd call Scotty a Tiassa, inspiration and all that...

Sulu and Chekov might actually be two Dragons -- following orders and all,
but fierce and ferocious in pursuit of their duty.  Or two Dzur; they both
have tempers.

Uhuru ... yeah, yeah, Issola.

McCoy?  There's a hard one.  Hmmm ... Tsalmoth or Iorich.  Probably Tsalmoth,
considering that as a doctor he's focussed on 'maintaining' people.  The
other part -- the part about persistency -- also follows; McCoy would
probably have made a great detective, at least what I recall of him from
various novels.  (He's hard to mislead.)

I forget virtually everyone else mentioned right now, so ... sue me.  ;)

Knightmarshall Felix
Surnamed Eisen, or "Iron Felix"
Hand of Morr, The Order of Bones