Dragaera

Titles, and the Warlord

Tue Oct 1 18:58:55 PDT 2002

David Silberstein was being someone who was just being silly when
he wrote the following:

>On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Supratik Lahiri wrote:
>
>>Woah woah woah,
>>
>>Since when Uttrik = Kragar?
>>
>>That's definite news to me. =D
>
>Oh, someone is just being silly.
>
>Kragar isn't *Uttrik*.   Kragar is *Mario*.
>
>*Loiosh* is Uttrik.  ;-)

Are you _sure_?  Because that pokes a real hole in my theory that
Loiosh is ACTUALLY Kieron the Conqueror, because there is just no
better way of coming back and thwapping Aliera for giving away his
sword than to be a smart-aleck jhereg.

Also, I have long believed and have now confirmed in my own mind
that Zerika _is_ Morrolan, and that Sethra is not only Bruce Wayne
but Clark Kent, too.

Now IS ANYONE ELSE GOING TO BE SILLY?  *glare*  _Honestly_, you
people!  :D

¬
M"a troll a day"J

Get your own evilemail.com address at http://www.evilemail.com