Dragaera

Questions about genealogy & stuff

Tue Oct 15 08:33:13 PDT 2002

Sigh.... I had hoped this list would avoid toilet humor...sadly I was
mistaken.....

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Casey Rousseau [mailto:casey at trinityhartford.org]
Sent: 15 October 2002 13:48
To: dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject: RE: Questions about genealogy & stuff

Matthew Hunter wrote:
> Now, it seems to me that if you had paid attention to the irritating,
> always-underfoot, and yapping behaviors in a timely fashion, you would

> have fewer issues with the floor being peed upon.  But that's just me.
>
> (And let this example state a clear and compelling case *against* a
> command economy!  The invisible hand of the market will allocate its
> waste-disposal resources more efficiently without the interference of
> a communal gatekeeper whose excretory needs are not closely tied to
> the other individuals in his community! Thus proven, ladies and
> gentlefolk: Communism results in a pile of crap.)

Ah, but Matthew your argument presumes that the communal gatekeeper does
not have the same excretory needs as other individuals in his community.
I must conclude that you have no young children or you could not have
missed that best-selling masterpiece of toddler non-fiction _Everyone
Poops_.

> There, that should be inflammatory enough to draw a response.

For inflammatory, you should read _The Gas We Pass_, which came up as a
companion offer when I looked up _Everyone Poops_ on Amazon.

Casey