Dragaera

Questions about genealogy & stuff

Wed Oct 16 04:05:02 PDT 2002

A bunch of people, some of them me but most being David
Silberstein, wrote:

>>>soft.  Daymar makes me want to cuddle him.
>>
>>Someone really needs to pass this on to you-know-who.
>
>I had a Thought about Daymar - namely, that during the
Interregnum,
>he (and others like him) would have been incredibly important,
with
>his powers very much in demand.

This'd be true for some things like psionic tags and ...  those
cool psi-print map things and whatnot, but I'm not too sure about
how useful Daymar, however much a wonderful cuddlebug he is, would
have been against the plagues...

>There may even have been someone who controlled access to Daymar,
>and made suggestions as to what Daymar should pay attention to.
>Perhaps that was Kragar?

DAYMAR ON A LEASH WITH JESSES AND HOOD!  ...  I am terribly
terribly sorry.  That was a horrible horrible thing to say.  I
coudln't help myself.  But yeah, that makes sense.  Personally, if
I were Daymar's .. information-broker-person, I wouldn't let him
out of my sight, in case he stumbled into an interesting-looking
patch of sumac or the like.

>Except from those who wanted to cuddle him, of course.

_Everyone_ wants to cuddle Daymar, whether they'll admit it or not.
You remember Vlad nattering on about how memory is a funny thing?
One of the things he doens't remember is glomping Daymar hello
whenever he sees him.  Morrolan glomps Daymar whenever the
opportunity presents itself.  Even Aliera will snuggle with Daymar.
Daymar is IRRESISTABLE.

¬
MJ, struck by thoughts of making a Daymar plushie