Dragaera

Questions about genealogy & stuff

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Wed Oct 16 16:15:00 PDT 2002

Now that I think about it, it seems more likely that a Dragon chooses
his/her patronymic from their ancestors, given that Barritt was such a
big shot that his descendants started calling themselves e'Barritt
(although almost all of them were wiped out in one of the Dragon-Jhereg
wars, and this must have occurred long before Barritt was assassinated).
Rachel