Dragaera

Questions about genealogy & stuff

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Thu Oct 17 09:50:10 PDT 2002

On 16 Oct 2002 at 18:15, Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-St wrote

> Now that I think about it, it seems more likely that a Dragon chooses
> his/her patronymic from their ancestors, given that Barritt was such a
> big shot that his descendants started calling themselves e'Barritt
> (although almost all of them were wiped out in one of the
> Dragon-Jhereg wars, and this must have occurred long before Barritt
> was assassinated). Rachel

I seem to remember that one of the books did mention something
about being able to chose which lineage became part of a person's
name. I can't seem to remember which one though...

And, being that I am at work, none of my books are within checking
distance.  Anyone willing to check for me? :-)

Michele Riccio
mr1 at rcosta.com