Dragaera

Questions about genealogy & stuff

Thu Oct 17 10:44:31 PDT 2002

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Michele Riccio wrote:
> I seem to remember that one of the books did mention something
> about being able to chose which lineage became part of a person's
> name. I can't seem to remember which one though...

Hrm.  I wonder if hyphenation has ever been done...y'know, like a child
wanting to acknowledge both lines of his/her family.  Kind of like
So-and-So e'Kieron-Drien or something *wry g*

******
NyteMuse

"Call her life unnatural, feel her undead breath.
Color her black for sorcery, color her gray for death."
AIM: NyteMuse139 / ICQ: #21966269 (NyteMuse)
MSN: NyteMuse / Yahoo!ID: NyteMuse
http://www.crowfire.com