Dragaera

Casting _Jhereg_

Thu Oct 24 09:48:43 PDT 2002

This is my first time posting to this
so I hope I did this correctly.

Let's see, since Vlad, Cawti, Morrolan,
Daymar, etc., have had many good suggestions
of who may play the roles, here are two other
suggestions I thought of:

Mellar -  Gary Oldman

I know he's not exactly who you (or I for that matter)
would picture as Mellar, but he's so versatile in his
roles and always plays such an excellent bad guy;
I'm sure he could pull it off. Beside, I could see his
character taking great pleasure in having deceived
3 houses and Morrolan.

Another suggestion for Mellar, maybe Tim Curry?

As far as directors, I saw that Quinten Terrantino
was suggested. Another suggestion is
Tim Burton.

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!