Dragaera

Casting _Jhereg_

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Thu Oct 24 09:58:44 PDT 2002

> This is my first time posting to this
> so I hope I did this correctly.

Welcome!  (And Gary Oldman is great!!:)

This is slightly off-topic, but a friend of mine
made mention that, whenever she reads Phoenix Guards
or 500YA, Paarfi's voice always sounds like
John Cleese<sp?> from Monty Python, and she can't get
it out of her head...

I thought that was funny.  Haven't tried to imagine it
while reading them, though.  Don't think I could help
but laugh all the way through them, and I do that enough
anyway! :)

~Chris

"Blind man's night is music to the deaf, and
everyone has *two* paths, not one, whence comes
tragedy and comedy, forsooth and damn straight,
son."
 - "The Gypsy" - Brust & Lindholm