Dragaera

A question re: Beginning Fantasy for Youth

Tue Nov 26 06:50:26 PST 2002

I still like them now!  Although, I may have worn them out completely.
Stasheff was the "other" author that I would read the "entire" series,
get to the end, switch to the other author, get to the end again, switch
back. :)

> :)  I also really loved the Gandalara cycle by Randall
> Garrett, but I think those are pretty hard to find now.

They're awesome, but difficult to find.  I keep hoping for a reprint
before my copies self-destruct (I've read them many times now. :)