Dragaera

A question re: Beginning Fantasy for Youth

Tue Nov 26 06:57:37 PST 2002

Or at least, a being with power on par (or more) with what is usually
attributed to angels.  In personality and methods, however, Mithrandir
is not what one would usually think of when someone talks about angels.

Hmm....which reminds me.  Can anyone remember a book titled "Damiano's
Lute"? One book of a trilogy that I can't remember the author or the
other titles. I guess I should go look it up. :)