Dragaera

Straw Poll about "Reply-to" (was: Damiano's Lute)

Fri Nov 29 14:05:26 PST 2002

DDB asked:

6.  Do you find it difficult to reply to the individual poster in a
     list where reply-munging is done?

	No.  Though my email software (Netscape) is too stupid to have a
reply-to-list button, I *can* click on an email address to generate a
message to it.

7.  Have you ever heard of anybody being seriously embarrassed, or
     even harmed (fired, say), for sending a private reply instead of a
     public reply?

	No.

8.  Have you ever heard of anybody being seriously embarrassed, or
     even harmed (fired, say), for sending a public reply instead of a
     private reply?

	No.