Dragaera

The Great Debate....to DDB

Sun Dec 1 22:47:16 PST 2002

This was intended as " Don't knock it til you've tried it".  It was also written in humor.

If you wish to see meanness in it, it could me stated as " Please don't try to tell ME what broccoli tastes like when I eat it every day and you've never tried it."

Peace,
Caliann
*Owned and Operated by the Grand Poohbah Cheese of the Universe*
 Joshua Kronengold <mneme at io.com> wrote:As someone who doesn't believe that religon necessarily implied the
absense of thought...this is a garbage argument. If you don't have an
argument stronger or less insulting than "you have to be there", you
don't have an argument, and are just blowing smoke.

"Offense theives. -- they take it when it isn't offered." --Tom Digby