Dragaera

The Religion Debate

Mon Dec 2 00:54:39 PST 2002

 David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b at dd-b.net> wrote:
Moving isn't easy. It means losing your job and your whole social
network and pretty much all your resources, except some money. And
there isn't anyplace clearly better to move to.

And that is the gist of it, isn't it?

>From my point of view, not necessarily shared by anyone else, if you have a problem with how things are you can either:

1) DO something about it.  Protest, lobby or what-have-you.  Write numerous letters to Congresspeople, demand that government interactions that you have be non-religeous and everything else that goes with it.

OR

2) Deal.  Unfortunately, I am of the opinion that if you don't do #1 to work for change, you are not entitled to take #2 and bitch about it.

Peace,

Caliann

*Owned and Operated by the Grand Poohbah Cheese of the Universe*

"Offense theives. -- they take it when it isn't offered." --Tom Digby