Dragaera

The Great Debate....to DDB

Richard Suitor rsuitor at cjwrfs.net
Mon Dec 2 14:57:08 PST 2002

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:37:15 -0800 (PST), David Silberstein
<davids at kithrup.com> wrote:

>Of course, only agnosticism is actually *reasonable*.

Well, I'd change "only" to "at most" or "not even"  :<)

Regardless of where on the spectrum presented in these columns one sits,
one is still faced with questions like

Should I support slavery?
Should I really support it but pretend to condemn it.

Should I support Dean Swift's modest proposal?

Should I support berth (sic) control?
Should (a variety of other topics which you can supply but which I omitted
out of consideration for any net nannies)

Should I condemn all violence in any form?
If not, are there levels of condemnable violence and what are they?

Should I hide my head in the sand on these issues as much as possible?