Dragaera

If Nintendo calls, i'm not here

Tue Dec 3 06:40:13 PST 2002

This sounds plausible.

> Or, to me a romantic philosopher about it, maybe
> Aliera's soul was reaching out to Mario during this time of
> crisis, and as Mario's extra mass caused the spell to go aray
> and send him elsewhere, Aliera's soul followed him and left
> her own body in the process.

I really like this explaination. :).  So Mario ends up being teleported
intact and Aliera ends some lost and disembodied.  I wonder if Sethra
was aware of what happened after the fact, or if she just assumes that
something went wrong with her spell.  Likewise Aliera.  Is there
anything that connects Aliera to Mario in Vlad's era?  Perhaps much will
be revealed in the Paths of the Dead. :)