Dragaera

Some Questions *SPOILERS*

Sun Dec 8 22:05:19 PST 2002

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 08:47:22PM -0500, Gaertk at aol.com wrote:

> SSSSSSSSSSSSS
> PPPPPPPPPPP
> AAAAAAAAAAAA
> CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
> EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>
> - Is the Overcast poisonous?
> Nope, at least not to Dragaerans.

But it is acrid.  And we know Rocza held her breath going through it.

> - Who gave the Orb to Zerika?  Was that Trout?  Tortaalik?

It looked like an old Serioli, right?  Probably not Tortaalik!  I'd guess an
as yet unnamed god.

Hey, didn't Vlad think in _Taltos_ that Tortaalik wasn't likely to be found in
the Paths, because of the Disaster destroying souls as well as bodies?  But
Tortaalik was assassinated before the Disaster... I suppose his body wouldn't
have made it to Deathsgate.

> - What is Paarfi working on with Sethra? (bottom of p.23)

I had to wonder just how "limited" that correspondence was. :)  OTOH, I'm the
one who wants to believe Paarfi isn't wholly incompetent or deprived, so maybe
Sethra did write back.  I could see her being tickled by his having the
audacity or perhaps brains to just write.

-xx- Damien X-)