Dragaera

Some Questions *SPOILERS*

Sun Dec 8 22:09:43 PST 2002

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 10:05:19PM -0800, Damien Sullivan <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 08:47:22PM -0500, Gaertk at aol.com wrote:

> > EEEEEEEEEEEE
> > RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
> > SSSSSSSSSSSSS
> > PPPPPPPPPPP
> > AAAAAAAAAAAA
> > CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
> > EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> > ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> >
> > - What is Paarfi working on with Sethra? (bottom of p.23)
> I had to wonder just how "limited" that correspondence was. :)  OTOH, I'm the
> one who wants to believe Paarfi isn't wholly incompetent or deprived, so maybe
> Sethra did write back.  I could see her being tickled by his having the
> audacity or perhaps brains to just write.

Nah.  It's just delegation.  The postman doubtless has the same
issues as anyone else, trying to gain entrance to Dzur Mountain.

OTOH, we've seen that Sethra is actually rather cordial to those
who knock, rather than trying to break down the door.

--
Matthew Hunter (matthew at infodancer.org)
Public Key: http://matthew.infodancer.org/public_key.txt