Dragaera

Brigitta (was Re: Morrolan's father)

Sat Dec 14 05:48:14 PST 2002

> >Have we ever seen a Dragaerean-Easterner crossbreed?
>
>I *suspect* that Brigitta from "Brokedown Palace" (and Cawti's mom) is
>a Dragaerean-Easterner crossbreed, but I confess that this is merely a
>suspicion based on some fairly tenuous reasoning.

Demon. Brigitta's parent (can't remember which one, but I think father)
is/was a demon. I'm fairly certain this is distinct from being an elf
(Miklos: "You are fully of the blood of Faerie, aren't you?" Devera:
"Yes.") but could be wrong.

----
The time for action is past-- now is the time for senseless bickering!
--Ashleigh Brilliant