Dragaera

Where did you begin?

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 18 09:34:07 PST 2002

Rachel wrote:
> _Freedom & Necessity_ scared the daylights out of me.

Really?  Do you mind my asking how or why?

> but _Agyar_ disturbed me and I've only attempted any others.

Um... Yes.  I loved it, and have read it multiple times,
and, in my opinion, it ranks as one of THE best books of
it's genre (if you will) around.  Very disturbing...

And _The Gypsy_ is awesome!!  I felt as though I was
in the Coachman's carriage for most of the book, looking
around going "What the hell is going on?!?  Oh... that's cool!"

Heh.

Chris
"Blind man's night is music to the deaf, and
everyone has *two* paths, not one, whence comes
tragedy and comedy, forsooth and damn straight,
son."
 - "The Gypsy" - Brust & Lindholm