Dragaera

Where did you begin?

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Wed Dec 18 09:57:33 PST 2002

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view), I have
a terrible memory. The advantage is I can re-read some books and it's
like reading a new book. (early-onset Alzheimer's? or parenthood?) So I
don't remember the book so well, but I remember being totally gripped
and unable to put it down and terribly worried about the guy (David? The
one who was running.) I hated the chase through the forest. The ending
did not please me either. I remember the ending clearly. I liked the
book a lot. But reading it was too traumatic an experience for me to
want to repeat it.

Rachel