Dragaera

Morrolan & Zerika (POTD spoilers)

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Thu Dec 19 14:51:54 PST 2002

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Damien Sullivan wrote:

#On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 10:44:46AM -0500, Jag wrote:
#> On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 10:39, Mark A Mandel wrote:
#> > On 17 Dec 2002, Jag wrote:

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

	[Mark M]
#> > ISTR something about Godslayer being specially created to tear through
#> > the Jenoine's defenses. OTOH, that may (or may not) have been a fan's
#> > comment on this or another list, rather than textev; I'm AFB.

	[Damien]
#Vlad comments on Iceflame and Blackwand and Pathfinder being blocked by the
#Jenoine, while Godslayer ripped right through the sorcerous defenses, as it
#was designed to do.  If we assume Gods have access to a lot of sorcery, this
#makes sense.  I'd expect this answers the first question, don't know if it can
#block spells too.

That's what I was thinking of! Thanks.

-- Mark A. Mandel