Dragaera

The Plot is Discussed *spoilers for PotD*

Tue Dec 31 17:25:46 PST 2002

At 09:54 AM 12/31/2002 -0500, Jag wrote:

*** Spoiler Space -- PotD ****

*** Spoiler Space -- PotD ****

>PotD, bottom of page 114, top of page 115.  Khaavren is talking to
>Kytran.  Khaavren mentions that Sethra had contacted him and told him to
>prepare his son for a journey.  And on page 88, we see that this
>original message to Khaavren, from Sethra (making a small assumption,
>but I see no reason to doubt it) came before Zivra left Adrilankha.  We
>don't know if it came before or after Zivra's guardians had heard from
>Sethra (it probablly came at the same time), but we do know that Piro
>was on the guest list before Sethra had ever talked to Zivra.

Uh...did I put something in the book implying or stating that it was Zivra
who requested that Piro be sent for?  If so, that was *major* screw-up, and
I just can't figure out how I did that.  I can't remember ever, during the
writing, thinking that was going on, and if I messed that one up, I'm awful
curious about how I did it, and how I can fix it in future editions.