Dragaera

webring?

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Wed Jan 1 18:47:29 PST 2003

Looking through my mailbox, I found this nearly year-old message. I
tried to follow up on it, but WebRing.com says the "dragaera" webring is
not found.

Anyone want to pick this up? I'm not up for any more fannish "work"
than I've already given myself, I have to say, but I would join a
Dragaera or Brust webring if there were one.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   http://world.std.com/~mam/Cracks-and-Shards/
   a Steven Brust Dragaera fan website