Dragaera

Two words about two letters etc.

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at sun.com
Wed Jan 8 11:35:33 PST 2003

> ** ISSOLA SPOILERS **

> On the other hand, if the Jeonine had thought to bring a few canisters of
> Napalm with them to the Battle at the Lesser Sea of Chaos, Vlad and friends
> would have had a much more challenging time, I think.

Hmmm... Perhaps.  One could argue the same for other technical
"advances", too.  The Jenoine using, say, the latest in depleted
Uranium weapons?  But I would suspect that those don't go over
too well with Amorphia....  Also, I'd think there would be no reason
to bring Ray Guns and Napalm to a battle between Gods.  Given that
they held their own (the Jenoine) against the entire crew at that
battle, a bit o' Napalm would have just confused things.... <grin>

> Besides, Aliera would be very cross is Vlad started tossing pure chaos
> around, again.

Aw.... But he's getting so good at it!

:)
Chris