Dragaera

slightly OT MNDungeon related

Corwin Brust corwin at mpls.cx
Wed Jan 22 08:11:38 PST 2003

Gametech wrote:

 >Steve ran his own dungeon of which I never had the pleasure of playing
in while it was still his. Corwin got it (to my knowledge) after he was
done running it, he modified it and wrote his own.

Actauly, IIRC, Dad finished his first Dungeon round about '84, that
being about the time Martin Schafer stopped running his.  I had my first
attempt, which was horrably broken, and which I still remember fondly,
finished less than a year later.  The point being that Completing dad's
first dungeon (or -at any rate- his first that I played in) didn't so
much inspire me to create my game, as it did give me unpresidented
access to his tables, charts, etc., thus extending my knowelege of the
system and causing Frank and I to to put toghter our game, which IIRC
was the first example of MD that you played.

 > This is a general invitation to shout my way if you'd like to play
this [4th?] generation MN dungeon.

I have it about (and please correct me, if you know better) seven
generations.

Blue Pedal
Larry Bramer
Richard Tatge