Dragaera

POTD question...

Michael Barr barr at barrs.org
Wed Jan 22 12:22:50 PST 2003

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) wrote:

> This falls in the same category as the "Orlaan/Loraan" controversy. _I_
> still don't believe there's no connection!
> Rachel

I don't either.  Too much of a coincidence.  Aliera's soul is somehow
rescued during Adron's disaster; Loraan finds a loose soul and captures it
in a staff; 250 years later (roughly) Loraan has Aliera's soul trapped in
a staff.  These could be completely separate events, but then why bring it
up in the first place.

Why doesn't Loraan dispatch Piro on their first meeting, when he wouldn't
have expected any problem from her?

Michael