Dragaera

An unspoiled perspective on _Agyar_

Ruhlen, Rachel Louise (UMC-Student) RuhlenR at missouri.edu
Sun Jan 26 06:51:42 PST 2003

Never underestimate readers' obtuseness. (Mine included.) Maybe we get
so accustomed to being told outright, so when someone doesn't hide it,
but doesn't say it outright, we don't know what to do. If we believe
everything we read, then it follows that we do not believe something we
don't read!

Rachel