Dragaera

other authors? (was Re: POTD question...)

Sat Feb 1 10:19:33 PST 2003

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 12:42:45PM -0800, lazarus wrote:

> What authors do Brust fans really like?  I think in the SF/Fantasy

The ones I'll hunt down most:  P. C. Hodgell, Vernor Vinge, Iain M. Banks, Ken
MacLeod, Lois Bujold, Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman.

A longer list would be really long, I read a lot.  Random sampling: Jane
Austen, Margaret Atwood, Alan Moore's comics, Douglas Hofstadter, Richard
Dawkins, Richard Conniff (_Spineless Wonders_), Jonathan Weiner, Richard
Feynman, Lem, Cherryh's _Cyteen_, Zelazny's _A Night in the Lonesome October_,
Glen Cook's Black Company, Pamela Dean's _Tam Lin_.

I'll arbitrarily stop here.

-xx- Damien X-)