Dragaera

SPOILER for _Dragon_...what's up with Vlad, again?

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 11 15:03:42 PST 2003

> ~Holly~ (who doesn't know if she rolls her eyes back into her head, but
> certainly looks to the sky, stares in a perplexed manner and tunes everyone
> out when she is trying to remember something and is pretty certain she's not
> undead or ancient *looks again*, yep, now she's clear she's not... In fact I
> do it much of the time before submitting to this list...do most people not
> do that?)

You check to insure you are not ancient or undead before submitting
something to the list?

Is this done daily, or really every time you send an email
to the list?

And what vampires and time-warping creatures or devices
do you have around you so much of the time?!?!?

In a goofy mood,
Chris
"Life is the nightmare that leaves its mark upon you
in order to prove that it is, in fact, real."
	-Thomas Ligotti- 'The Sect of the Idiot'