Dragaera

SPOILER for _Dragon_...what's up with Vlad, again?

Tue Feb 11 15:22:39 PST 2003

>You check to insure you are not ancient or undead before submitting
>something to the list?
>
>Is this done daily, or really every time you send an email
>to the list?
>
>And what vampires and time-warping creatures or devices
>do you have around you so much of the time?!?!?

Oh, hell I have to check every now and then, you never know when one of
those squirrely things will sneak up on you and bite you in the ankle or
when you'll wake up and it will be 3,000 years later... you know... just
need to be sure :)

Around me? I have a friend that's a vampire... oh no, sorry, that's right
he's a leech... different thing :D Love him anyway.

I'm always in a goofy mood... :OP