Dragaera

$60 Poker Lesson

Wed Feb 12 12:16:19 PST 2003

Well, I'm jealous.  One of my girlfriends [1] was in Vegas (albeit for
unhappy reasons) and, since she was there, took up Mr. Brusts standing offer
for a poker lesson.

Sure, she ended up $60 down, but she got to spend a nice hunk of time with
him (as well as garnering a few autographs). After much begging and
undignified pleading, on my part, she's agreed to write up a report for me
to forward to the list.  One tidbit: apparently he *never* takes that hat,
of his, off.

-- Andrew Lias

[1] It's... complicated.  Please be assured, however, that no one is being
decieved or misled.