Dragaera

Let's Get It On (Was: : Re: Dragaeran memory ) (Spoilers for Issola, whichI hope everyone has now read that it's in paperback)

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 13 10:24:02 PST 2003

> S Lumley / s piotto writes:
> >She never specified top or bottom dude. Look before you leap.
>
> Eh -- "bondage babe" pretty much tends to imply bottom.
>
> Textually...this would be because of the word choice -- "bondage babe"
> implies that the babe comes -with- bondage, while one would use a
> different term to imply that said babe likes to -apply- bondage.

Hmm.... I know some bondage babes who would happily tie
you up over this one.... <grin>

>> the definition of my perfect woman
>
> Isn't that everyone's idea of a perfect woman? :)

Um... No.  I'd have a couple of other qualifiers added on to that,
personaly.  But then, we ARE talking about perfection...:O

Chris
"Life is the nightmare that leaves its mark upon you
in order to prove that it is, in fact, real."
	-Thomas Ligotti- 'The Sect of the Idiot'