Dragaera

Speaking of Vlad and Kiera

Wed Feb 19 16:27:01 PST 2003

Also AFB, but
Sethra stated that she could not leave Dzur Mountain right now.
In another part, she was very tired and had gotten over a battle
with the Jenoine. Vlad, experiencing one, remembered the other and
thought "another little mystery solved" or thoughts to that effect.

Grocer: Come on, join us. We'll go upstairs and cap daddy.  *fires pistols*
Martin: Will there be blogging ?
Grocer: Of course!
Martin: No blogging.  *fires pistols*