Dragaera

God's rocks (was: Re: Good books generally)

Thu Feb 27 11:34:19 PST 2003

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:57:50 -0000, you wrote:

> [...]

And when did this happen?  How did I completely miss the boat on this
one?  Just suddenly, one day, I saw body piercings everywhere.

Some of the facial piercings I see are so bad I literally can't look
at the person.  Too "old and sot in my ways", I guess.

--

lazarus

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American Public."               -- Theodore Roosevelt