Dragaera

Question about Devera

Wed Mar 5 08:05:55 PST 2003

They surrendered their language too?  The shock is too much.
*staggers with hand on heart*
Elizabeth! I'm comin' to see ya now, honey.

Later, greek and latin words were piled on.
> Now we have a mess but a wonderful mess. I mean, how many laquages made
                                                            ^^^^^^^^
This is an interesting looking with which word that I am not familiar.
Would you elaborate your meaning ?

> D'oh an official word?

Official slang ?  Official noise ?  Meaningful mouthing (tm) ?

I reiterate the opinion that syntax and "official correctness" are
secondary objectives to getting ones *meaning* across to the recipient.
Look everyone -- t he horse is back from the Paths. Hit him again! *whack
whack*

"I am Homer of Borg. Resistance is Futile.
 You will be assimil..... oooh! Donuts."