Dragaera

Translated Brust

Chris Olson - SunPS Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 14 10:17:29 PST 2003

Okay, here's some of the info on this translated
Brust book I've got:

Title: Jhereg
Author: Steven Brust (duh:)
ISBN:	80-86354-23-7

Opening of the prolog: (Warning, I don't know how to make all the
little accents and other stuff; I can only do the letters.:)

Ve svete jemne metafory existuje podobnost mezi
dotykem mraziveho vanku a ostrim noze na vasem
tylu.  Dokazal bych si vyvolat vzpominku na oba pocity.
Ty na mrazivy vanek jsou ale prijemnejsi.  Napriklad...

Anyone?  I can't remember what I was told it was (my bad, but
I was a WEE out of it at the time; kinda in another world.:)

It's got a pretty cool cover, though.  Nice to know Steve has good
cover artists overseas as well as in the States.

:)
Chris

"You're waiting for your dark knight
on his white horse.  I'm waiting for